Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Ironhorse may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
– Miscellaneous Mortgage-Related Data
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) sending us an email message; and (c) filling out a preliminary or secondary questionnaire. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Ironhorse collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Ironhorse may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other services available from Ironhorse and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Ironhorse does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Ironhorse may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Ironhorse, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
As Ironhorse Law Group PC is a law firm, attorney-client privilege applies to any communication and other data you provide our firm.
Security of your Personal Information
Ironhorse secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Ironhorse uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
– Security Plug-in(s)
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Ironhorse does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Ironhorse may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Ironhorse, you may opt out of such communications by emailing “UNSUBSCRIBE” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Ironhorse welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Ironhorse has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Ironhorse at:
Ironhorse Law Group PC
2121 N. California Blvd., Ste. 290
Walnut Creek, California 94596
Effective as of February 26, 2023